Sunday, June 2, 2013

Falling in love and out again

I'm sure this happens to everyone, but what's funny is that I absolutely fell in love with Soom's Zinc White Archer and now... I don't like how he looks at all. I'm not a fan of the face shape or anything like that! I think what I liked was the centaur body, but really, that's it. 

I was also head over heels for Luts Kid Delf Nana and now... eh. There's something that puts me off about her and I'm not sure what it is.

However, this is probably a good thing, seeing as I still have several dolls that I want. Zuzu Delf Persi is still at the top of the list, followed by PeaksWoods Fairy of Bugs Lady Bee (Elena) and PeaksWoods Fairy of Bugs Punky Beatle (KC). I'm especially excited for the PeaksWoods dolls since the characters I have for them are a couple of cute little lesbians. There's a real lack of lesbian dollies, I think.

On another note, I've fallen for several of ResinSoul's sculpts, but only after seeing other people take pictures of their dolls. Their sculpts are absolutely lovely, but whoever's in charge of photographing the dolls needs to do a better job. Brush out the wigs! Goodness. Maybe they should open a section for people to post their RS dolls, no mods, no hybrids. It would do wonders for their company, I think. Not that I know much about business or BJDs.

In other news, Monster High and Ever After High are going to ruin me. Too many cute dolls. I need Twyla and Howleen and Abbey and Heath... Also Toralei and maybe the rerelease wave 2 Clawdeen oh god somebody kill me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment