Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Beginning!

As silly as this may be, I thought that it was kinda cool that all these BJD owners had bloggers. So I figured I could make one! I'm hoping to own my first BJD soon, an impldoll baby with little hooves! I've got some plans for her but I'm in love already <3

I'll post pictures! I'm sure I'm not going to have any followers on here for a long while, but this still could be fun. Doll blogging! I collect Monster High and Bratzillaz too, though I'm aware that the BJD community has mixed feelings on those (at least on tumblr). I don't consider them BJD (I promise never to tag a post with just them as BJD!) since they don't have the same level of articulation among the other qualifications for BJD.

I'm rambling a bit! Either way, I think these doll blogs are awesome <3

My name's Pachi! Pleasure to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment