Thursday, March 21, 2013

BJD Dreaming

Well, I might be looking a bit far ahead, but planning is fun!

For my impldoll Gela (her name is Argilla), I'm hoping to give her a new faceup in browns and greens (she has one but I think something less detailed would be better) and eyes like this





EYE_GE12
Except maybe in brown. Or maybe a brown one and a green one. Except I can't find eyes like this in brown! Boo. I'm super excited to get her. Excitement! She's prenamed and preloved but I can't remember her name @__@



I'm consider one of these two wigs for her too. Not sure though. I need to get her in my hands first before I make decisions like that. Maybe get some input from other people.


(From 9Style)

And now, there's a couple from PeaksWoods I've been lusting after for awhile. They're really cute.


Fairy of Bugs Lady Bee and Punky Beetle!

They'd both be girls. I think. I'm not sure what I'd do about faceups, because I'm pretty clueless (those eyelashes are pretty though) but I'd wanna keep the blonde hair for LB and dark hair and dark eyes for PB.

Well, I was looking on 9Style for outfits. And then I saw a BJD. So now I have another on my list. Too many dolls @__@

Okay I actually like all the dolls in this page a whole lot.

This is another slippery slope I'm gonna slide down, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment