Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Faceup Ideas

Well, to start, I recently commissioned a Monster High faceup from Darjeeling Aesthetics and I've been incredibly satisfied with the outcome! The doll is lovely and right now, only $15 for MH faceups. Which is awesome.


Lookit! Isn't she lovely? Gah, I'm excited to have her come home! 

As for the orange staining mentioned in the post, that was my fault. Oopsie. I tried to give her a faceup myself and... it did not go well.

I'd like to commission her to do a CAM Blob and Ice girl though! I'm not fond of the default faces but I love the bodies. 

I'd also like to see her do a Scaris Rochelle. I have a "no duplicate" policy of sorts, but I don't think it should apply to customs. They're special!

So yeah. Mura of Darjeeling is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment